Launched: Loomio Co-op Handbook
We open source not only our software code, but our organisation too. Our impact mission is about democratic engagement, inclusive participation, and equitable collaboration, so that’s how we work as a company internally.
See our handbook: http://loomio.coop
VIDEO: Co-founder Alanna launches the co-op handbook and talks about “Open Source Organisational Development” at the Open Source // Open Society Conference
The free version of Loomio offers unlimited users and decisions. But did you know about the great premium features available on our upgraded plans?
- The Standard Plan offers Slack integration and your own custom domain name.
- The Pro Plan gives you up to 10 groups, with data analytics and export features.
See all the details on our pricing page.
From now on, we’re phasing out free trials. Instead, everyone will start on the free plan and upgrade when ready. If you’re on a trial, you’ll be automatically moved to the free plan on September 19, unless you decide to upgrade.
News & Stories Featuring Loomio
Figuring Out the Freelance Economy
“Maybe, when equality is its premise, work need not be segregated from life, from the ambitions and needs of our actual selves.”
A New Economic Vision That Mixes Together Occupy, Amish Culture, and Startups
“What subcultures offer us insight and principles for new ways of organizing?”
- “We’re Allergic to Meetings” — How New England Tech brings out great ideas from smart people in Rhode Island
- “The translation option is great for us” — Bilingual collaboration at Trusty Amigos Dog Walking Co-op in New York
- “Loomio helps our co-op run more smoothly” — SolidFund: Growing the UK cooperative economy
Loomio partner event in Wellington
Free! September 19, 4:30PM
Chelsea Rustrum is the author of It’s a Shareable Life, the founder of a social and educational series in the Silicon Valley, dubbed The Sharers. Her current interest is in how the sharing economy can be integrated into value distribution models, which share ownership amongst the value creators themselves.