We now have subgroups (kind of). They are very basic at the moment, and not fully-fleshed out. Subgroups are basically just normal groups that have a “parent”. What does that mean? It means they get listed on the parent “group” page… and not a whole lot else at the moment.
- Motions that have been blocked are now highlighted red on the dashboard
- Vote icons now have hover-over descriptions
Each motion on the dashboard now has an “activity indicator” which shows you when any new messages or votes have occurred.
Quick one: Aaron has implemented a “x characters left” notification on the statement field.
- You can now comment on and discuss motions directly from the motion page. You can also disable comments from the create/edit motion page.
- Group page has significantly improved. It now has a dashboard similar to the front-page dashboard.
- Motion page displays a list of users that have not voted.
- Voting engagement (total votes / # of group members) is now displayed as a percentage, instead of being displayed on the graph as “Yet to vote”.
Group Permissions – you can now specify who can see your group, and who can invite members to your group (click the “Edit Group” button on the group page)
Group Member Tags – group admins can now tag group members and filter motion voting results by those tags. For example, an admin could tag certain users as “core-members” and other users as “guests”. Then, on a motion page, they could filter the votes graph to only show votes from core-members.
– Improved group page.
– Ability to delegate your vote to another group member.
- Tags for users
- Dashboard improvements
- Group permissions improvements
- Filter by tags
- Discussion platform
- Delegation of votes
- Closing date refers to time instead of date