The presentation was primarily targeted at an audience of software developers, but will interest anyone looking for an insight into how software design works.
The recording includes a 30 minute presentation from Rich, followed by Q&A.
Resources mentioned in the talk:
- Tota11y (accessibility toolkit)
- Material design spec
- Sketch (design tool)
- Invision (cloud-based interaction design tool)
- Example of an interactive InVision mockup for Loomio
- A List Apart (web development blog)
- Mobile First by Luke Wroblewski (excellent web design book)
Feel free to reach out to Rich on Twitter: @richdecibels