Rich has been doing a lot of design work for Loomio lately. Today he hosted a session at Enspiral Space to explain his design process, you can read some product guides here.
The presentation was primarily targeted at an audience of software developers, but will interest anyone looking for a complete ecommerce redesign to their website.
The recording includes a 30 minute presentation from Rich followed by Q&A.
Slides available here.
Resources mentioned in the talk:
- Tota11y (accessibility toolkit)
- Material design spec
- Sketch (design tool)
- Invision (cloud-based interaction design tool)
- Example of an interactive InVision mockup for Loomio
- A List Apart (web development blog)
- Mobile First by Luke Wroblewski (excellent web design book)
Peter’s notes from the session:
Derek’s notes from the session.
Feel free to reach out to Rich on Twitter: @richdecibels